Our Furbo Ladies card holder with decorative Swarovski Crystal accents is a real must have. This mini wallet is made of naturally tanned Italian leather and features an aluminum die-cast card holder with pop up system for 4 - 6 cards or credit cards. In addition, this handy mini wallet has storage options for paper money, receipts, extra credit cards and a full coin compartment on the outside. The Furbo card holder protects your cards against damage, dirt and electronic RFID theft protection of your card data. The use of pastel shades and black in the Rifinito series in combination with Swarovski Cristals makes this Furbo mini wallet a real eye-catcher.
•Dimensions: 7 x 2,5 x 9,6 cm
• 2 compartments
• 4-6 (credit)cards in the card holder
• 2 (credit)cards in the extra compartment(s)
• 1 compartment voor banknotes
• Fabric lined coin compartment
All Tony Perotti Italy products are hand tanned using natural vegetable tanning dies, making it very easy to care for the leather. By simply rubbing the small scuffs with your finger they can be remedied. A light, even coating of a leather lotion can be applied. The application of any cream or oil will darken the color of the leather. Never use gooey oil. Do not apply the cream directly on the case it should be applied to a cloth and in a secular motion onto the product.
Our fabrics can be cleaned by using a mild, neutral detergent and warm water solution mixing approximately one teaspoon of detergent in one pint of water. A clean, white cloth dampened with this solution should be used to lift out the stain by blotting the complete section of the product to achieve a uniform appearance.
How to Apply the Lotion:
To apply the lotion you would first need a soft cloth. Apply the lotion to the cloth evenly, and make sure to not soak the cloth as too much is not needed and wasteful.
- In a circular motion, rub the cloth on the wallet inside and out. Make sure to avoid the lining of the wallet as the lotion may stain it.
- Once you apply the lotion with a dry side of the cloth rub the wallet to dry it off and to remove any access lotion.
- You should start by applying a small amount of lotion and add more if you feel that it is needed.